Friday, January 27, 2012

How to enjoy your break

I am in a break now and would like to enjoy as well as make some use of it.

So how does one make best use of Break - time ?

1.Finish with your pending doctor appointments,annual checkups - you dont want to ask for a permission or leave office early now.

2.Learn & Try some new good food recipes -probably from a different cuisine.

Try baking recipes like cake -making or any desserts.You may use this at a later time and attract people .

3.Develop any new good habit and get rid of any old lazy habits

I now developed a habit to make my beds before my bath  and comb my hair twice a day.Small ones ,but believe me they made me happy.

4.Focus on  gathering health facts

I am a health freak nowdays.I use my time now to know more about to have a healthy body .Like what to eat to stay young and finding a new food item which is good for health and exploring like soy .

5.Read some good books,blogs that you wanted to read for a long time .Pick a new genre which you havent tried before.

6.Watch informative Tv shows.

7.Watch good foreign movies.I usually pick the award -winning movies and try to watch them so that i don't end up getting exhausted watching a boring movie.

8.Get a massage or hair-do  or a facial .

9.Improve your spiritual side .We never find time to do offer anything to God,so,this is the best time to do the poojas and connecting with Him.

10.Work on your fitness

Spend time in gym or go walking or do yoga. A lot of basic yoga asanas are available in youtube.

No comments:

Post a Comment